I’ve heard from so many readers who want to keep talking about THE WIFE once they’re finished reading. To help spark a lively discussion, I wrote a list of questions that I hope you’ll consider integrating into your book club.
You can download for printing here.
- Which characters in the book are good? Which are bad? Whom do you consider a victim, and who is a perpetrator?
- Which character did you like the most? Which character did you like the least?
- Before Rachel files a complaint against Jason, was Angela’s marriage to Jason what you would call a “happy marriage”?
- Do Angela and Kerry have anything in common?
- Are Detective Duncan and ADA Brian King good at their jobs?
- Is Angela a good mother?
- What do you think happens to the main characters in the future?
- Imagine Spencer at thirty years old. What kind of man do you think he will be, and why?
- Which characters in the book are selfish? Which are selfless?
- Did the allegations against Jason remind you of any of the recent sexual misconduct allegations against high-profile men in the real world?
- If THE WIFE were developed into a movie, whom would you cast for the main characters?