So, Jen at Jen’s Book Thoughts “tagged” me with a game that requires me to post 6 quirky facts about myself, and then to “tag” 6 other bloggers to do the same. I don’t know 6 other bloggers, so if you blog, consider yourself tagged by me. Here are my 6 quirky things:
1) I don’t like to eat salad from the same plate as other food. It needs to be on a separate plate.
2) I wipe down my kitchen counters every night before I go to sleep.
3) I wipe my dog’s paws with a baby wipe after every walk. (OK, I’m noticing a trend here. Time to move on to another kind of quirky.)
4) I carbonate my own carbonated water but can only drink flat water before I go to sleep, and it must have ice.
5) I like the smell of skunks.
6) I’m a darn good seamstress.